Käytämme evästeitä parantaaksemme käyttäjäkokemustasi. Noudattaaksemme uutta sähköisen viestinnän yksityisyysdirektiiviä, meidän täytyy pyytää sinulta lupaa evästeiden asettamiseen. Lue lisää.
Data Protection Policy
- This policy describes how we collect, use and protect your personal information on Maxigrip AB.
- What information do we collect about you?
Maxigrip AB (organization number 556934-5365) is the responsible person for the personal data collected.
We collect information during registration in our e-shop, purchasing our products or other contact with us. As an employee of a corporate customer or self-employed person, we may also have collected data about you through data records, searches through publicly available search engines or your employer's website.
- Contact details, such as address, phone number and e-mail address
- Possible previous purchase and payment information
- VAT number (for self-employed persons)
- How will we use your information?
- In order to process orders and manage your purchase
- In order to deal with customer service issues
- In order to send general marketing or personal direct marketing via post, text message or mail.
- In order to fulfil the company's legal obligations such as product safety, government or accounting requirements or under tax laws.
We will not collect more information than we need to provide our services to you.
- How long will we keep your information?
Your personal information will be processed until it is no longer required for the relationship with us or if you request us to delete certain information. If you want to delete your history, please let us know. However, there are laws governing how long we have to keep certain details to comply with accounting laws.
Information we use for sending newsletters or email and postal promotions will be retained until the time you choose to unsubscribe.
- How We Use Your Information
- Our store uses the data we collect for three basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications, and to display advertising. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect through the various store services you use to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalized experience. However, to enhance privacy, we have built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent certain data combinations. For example, we store data we collect from you when you are unauthenticated (not signed in) separately from any account information that directly identifies you, such as your name, email address or phone number.
- What does our data security look like?
We continuously improve our systems and constantly review rules and practices to protect our systems against attacks, accidental loss or destruction. We and, where applicable, our partners have taken security measures to protect the personal data being processed. We have firewalls and antivirus software to protect and prevent unauthorized access to our networks and systems. Our employees have strict instructions to handle all personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. The systems where personal data are stored require secure passwords and usernames for users to log in.
- Who do we share information with?
Personal data is processed in order to fulfil the agreement and relationship with you. For this purpose we may share the above-mentioned personal data with our partners, e.g. web hosting, marketing services, IT maintenance and IT services, freight services, printing services, payment services, credit checking, and administration and accounting services. We may also provide information to authorities if requested. We try to store our data on servers in the EU as far as possible. Our service providers and other information recipients may be in non-European countries that do not have the same strict information protection laws. However, our service providers and other information recipients ensure a sufficient level of information protection through Privacy Shield certification.
- What are your rights?
Undo consent: You can withdraw your consent to share your information or to receive marketing / mailing at any time. Either by terminating your subscription from newsletters or contacting us by email or phone to decline from receiving emails or for possible cleaning of history.
Right to information: You may request a copy of the personal information we have about you.
Right to rectification: We want to ensure that your information is updated and correct. You may request that your information be corrected or removed if you consider it incorrect.
Right to delete: You may request us to delete your personal information. We can not delete data that the law requires us to keep.
Complaint: If you feel that we have processed your personal information incorrectly, you can always contact us.
The Data Inspectorate is responsible for supervision under data protection legislation and the person who considers that there is an incorrect handling of personal data can make complaints to the Data Inspectorate.
- How do you contact us?
If you wish to use any of your rights, have any questions regarding this policy or how we use your information, please contact us at the following address:
467 30 Grästorp
Phone number: +46 (0)514-659080